Tuesday 8 December 2015

Something strange indeed

So, after a few adventures in Wat Thunder Ground Forces, I turn my attention back to Armored Warfare, collect on some experience for training up Sabrina Washington, my need-to-use-a-little-more-often Commander.


So, I put her into my T-62 Veteran and queued up for a PvE match. My eyes wandered to the bootom of the screen and noticed something rather odd, seems I had some extra tanks. I will come back to that in a minute or two.

The battle was a disaster, in my own opinion. While I was dealing out the shots, the damage I was inflicting didn't really look to significant, nor could I get a kill to save my life. I was already chalking it up as another mundane-waste-of-time battle, then the results came back....





What? Even with the bonus modifiers, it didn't and still doesn't make any sense to me. I have played harder with worse results than this, so perhaps, I should just say thanks and move on.


So, here is a screenshot I took at random, on 6 December....



....and the one I took just now, two days later. Seems I picked up a Patton 48 and a LAV-150, without knowing it? By now, if I had made any plans of the sort, I would have gone as far as making a post about this, laying out my grand plan designs. Now, just to be sure of things, I took another look at the tier I M113 in the Wolfli dealer show room....


....and, what? Okay, Not only have I unlocked and purchased both preceding tier II's, but have built up progress on the next tier III in line?



I don't know what is going on, but it would seem to me, the ghost in my machine is playing games, when nobody else is noticing.

2 comments:

  1. did you find out what happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Perhaps a bug or glitch. I am treating it as a gift and progressing forward.

      Delete