Thursday 17 December 2015

I was Toldi so


Finally, WarGaming announces/confirms this season's gift tank....


....along with new specials http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/holiday-surprises/ in relation to the launch of the Czech line after this recent update.


So, with that good news coming to pass, I was somewhat inspired to take out a tier III premium German Light Tank I already had, T-15, which just so happens to be a Czech tank too.



I almost forget how much fun these lower tiered Lights are, since I haven't played this particular tank in a very, very long time. Sadly, this and one more would be my only victories for the day....



....and the last one wasn't even very good one either. Out of eleven battles fought, nine was lost. One contributing factor....


....was me. When I was near the top of the list, I just couldn't capitalize on the advantages that were available.


When I was placed lower on the list, I couldn't overcome the challenges that were placed before me.


Then, throw in an extra incentive for the opposing force, yeah, I just couldn't make it work in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment