Wednesday 16 December 2015

Advance in the spirit of Leuthen

Military history buffs should get the meaning of this post's title.


World of Tanks update 9.13 came to the North America sever, bringing with it a seasonal garage and a new line of Czech tanks, adding another nation to the game. Funny thing, I already have a couple of Czech tanks from long ago....


It took three defeats to finally secure a decent victory in my tier V premium T-25, something I was a bit disappointed with. Not only have I not played it in so long, but it was also the beginning of breaking my armor reliant playstyle.


Lady Luck smiles on me with my tier VII VK 30.02 D, securing a victory on the first battle played, along with a surprise, first time win with my latest big ticket purchase....


....and if I improve my use with it, it should be able to financially support my German endevours very nicely.


Fortune favored the foolish again, collecting another win, this time with my freshly acquired tier VII Panther. Being near the top of the list and having a very good team played big parts with that outcome.


It was with the Ferdinand I fell on my face. Three battles, all defeats. Poor map positioning and slow aiming were the contributing factors for these outcomes. Today's session was a grand total of ten battles fought, six defeats collected. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment