Monday 24 December 2018

Tis The Season


The Christmas Season (or Holidays for you other folks) has come to Armored Warfare.


In the real world, I am as busy as you could expect, helping out with family events and activities involving dinners, presents and transportation coordinator.

During one of my shopping excursions, I came across a rather novel idea for a Christmas tree ornament. Although it's a cheap toy from a Dollar Store, the passing resemblance to an Armored Warfare BMPT Terminator (or BMOP Ramka-99 if you prefer) was too irresistible to pass up. Tie some string for the dangle effect....we shall see.


Despite the flurry of stuff going on in one reality, I have found the time to play Armored Warfare, albeit in the wee hours of the morning, when I should be sleeping.


For the LT portion of Arabian Nights, I am now halfway through, just ten more battles to go.


The next day, I was somewhat surprised with another update and of course, the Holiday garage and themed event. Because I have to spending sleeping time to play, I captured this unannounced special without my lovely face in the corner, nor my soothing voice calling the action....


No comments:

Post a Comment