Friday 14 December 2018

T-62 Veteran Redux As A Premium


Another update comes to Armored Warfare and this one is considerably bigger than the last one and with all of the changes/additions, I can see why.

However, there was one thing from that list that really stood out for me, "T-62 Veteran now has Premium status (the cost of the obtained Battle-Hardened status will be compensated)."


Quite some time ago, I purchased said Battle-Hardened status and was very interested to see just how much of a refund on that I would get and what kind of credit generation capability this beloved vehicle of mine could produce.


However, I had to wait for yet another update before I could check things out.


The Gold reimbursement is alright, nothing too spectacular.

The question is, how does the vehicle perform now as a premium?



In case you didn't know, there is a limited time event that has been talked about called Warlords of the Wasteland. Well, it's now active and the clock is running. To read about more details on what a player would need to do and the earnable vehicles, click this.

No comments:

Post a Comment