Monday 31 December 2018

The Plan Going Forward


What will the New Year bring to Armored Warfare? Who really knows (and those that do, can't officially say). For me, I have a few things in mind....


First and foremost is to just play the game.

With the addition of the tier X Turkish Altay, I am now in a much better position to earn more credits per battle than before, which is a very good thing when attempting to finance new purchases, upgrades, retrofits and new crew training. The Altay adds an "ownership bonus" to every battle won, especially handy if I have the time to run the gauntlet with all of my other premium assets.


Speaking of those, one of my short term goals is to park the tier VII M1A1 Abrams Storm in my garage.


As it stands right now, I have just under two and one half months to go to complete this task, time permitting of course. However, if time becomes unavailable (that real life thing can get in the way), I have enough Gold leftover from my Holiday spending spree (and collecting 100 Gold for every successful weekly login) to just buy the mission out through BattleCoins I was unable to earn along the way.


I ended this last year by acquiring all but one of the progression Leopards I don't already have. Only the tier VIII 2A5 will have to be "played for," since all the others were unlocked by other means or already sitting around, collecting dust.

There is one premium vehicle I want to pick up, the tier VIII Leopard 2A4 Revolution, but only on sale at a fantastic price (I bought the Chinese Type 96B Red Dragon for 6750 Gold, so waiting for that kind of value to roll around should be worth it).


Since I mentioned China, that is the other "line of focus" for the coming year. With my progress on the mainline at tier VIII with the Type 99, I might just continue down the secondary line, starting with the Type 96 at tier VI. Having said that, I noticed that Zhang Fen as some other interesting vehicle I might just explore with too.


Progress on the tier IX Challenger 2 Hades premium MBT has been slow, but it is meant to be a long term achievement. Coupled with the fact I am one in a two man Battalion and my son isn't interested in playing Armored Warfare for the time being....yeah, you should get the idea.

As for the cache of vehicle parts and pieces, I am not going to go out of my way to try and assemble the BMPT Model 2017, since I already have a Terminator Reaper, do I really need another one? Besides, I can sell those and the Wasteland Crate parts and for Gold, if needed.

The Type 90 parts are currently locked, along with the associated crates, so not much I can do about those.

So, there you go. I have laid out my plans for the coming year, based on currently available information based on fact and known assets. I could have brought up the discussion of French vehicles or the tier X AFT-10 premium Chinese missile machine, but those are only rumors at this point. However, if they (and more) become a reality, I might have to make a few amendments to this Armored Warfare "Master Plan."

No comments:

Post a Comment