Wednesday 19 December 2018

Next On The List Of Things To Do, And Not


 I do believe my "real world" spending spree in Armored Warfare is done for this year, but I still have a couple of goals to complete going into next year. One of them will be trying to park the tier VII M1A1 Storm premium American MBT in my garage.


 Since I have already "bought" my way to level 50 in the Warlords of the Wastelands event, I not only acquired the tier X premium Altay, I also unlocked these tickets for the actual missions for the "exclusive" vehicles (I put exclusive in " because in the past, similar labeled vehicles have been sold or part of a purchasable LootBox scheme).


I am not really interested in the tier III T-55 Enigma, nor the tier VI FV101 Scorpion Kastet, I am wanting another tier VII something to keep my lonely Challanger 1 Wolf company and this Abrams variant is as good as any.


So, there are ten tasks within the mission I have no real desire to do, since they involved PvP and/or Global Ops, which should cost 2100 BattleCoins each, or 21,000 in total.



Sadly, I won't be collecting any more BattleCoins from the unlocked Enigma/Kastet missions, I have hit the PvP/Global Ops wall. Besides, there isn't any hurry, I have until mid-March of next year to complete the "Storm Trail," collecting BattleCoins from sorties to skip through unwanted tasks and take on those that advance my interests.


Speaking of unwanted tasks, I will be skipping the tier VII K1A1 South Korean premium MBT. One of the reasons is the obvious push to complete the mission parameters in PvP (disguised with the wording "Random Battles," no thanks) and/or Global Ops. 


The other reason is the use of Gold to force a reset to the mission mode for completion, buying a chance to play it out in PvE. Once again, not interested.


 Those were the short term goals and more progress needs to be made on the long term achievement of collecting the premium tier IX Challenger 2 Hades. Playing out this particular task is allowing me to earn some credits in the bank....


...kinda like that "two birds with one stone" approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment