Sunday 16 December 2018

A Few More Steps Down The Path


The goal I had originally started off with was to complete a single PvE mission (and put a few more Battle Coins into the bank) in Armored Warfare, but only use my tier VIII premium Chinese Type 96B Red Dragon (too bad the "regular" Type 96B didn't go on sale when I bought mine, I kinda like the "clean" version a little more).


Just in case you thought I forgot, here is Day 14 through 17 from the Holiday Gift Boxes.



Now the mission was something along the lines of collecting 35 kill assists, in other words, take away 51% of an opponent's hitpoints (or better) and let somebody else make the kill. It wasn't easy to do, since finishing off a target that I have started throwing damage at is the usual way I like to play.


No sooner had that mission be completed, another snapped onto the board and I felt compelled to do that one too!


 That one was relativly easy, since all that had to happen was watch for Objective Complete to appear on the screen (from capturing to killing certain targets and I didn't even have to do most of the, my teammates did most of the requirements needed, hard to explain).


Since the only mode I played was Arabian Nights, I completed the MBT portion and put the rewards into the bank. I wonder which vehicle class I should play next?

No comments:

Post a Comment