Wednesday 12 December 2018

Abrams Advancement


In Armored Warfare, the Abrams line is something I have been working on without any real focus.

More often than not, it's only when really special events, such as X5, do I think to play out my American Main Battle Tanks. So imagine my surprise when I discovered how close I was to rolling out of my current tier VII version and readied up to the next in line.


Before I get into that, there seemed to be a small issue with Day 12 for the Holiday Gift Boxes.

For whatever reason, the Day 12 box was sold out, even before players had a chance to collect the prize from inside. Needless to say, the problem was delt with and another 100 MyCoins have been added to my account. Day 13 brought 250 Battle Coins for the upcoming event (more on that when it launches).

So, without further ado, my Abrams battle....

No comments:

Post a Comment