Monday 17 December 2018

Bradley And Wataha


So, I decided the next round of achievements in Armored Warfare will be Arabian AFV.


I wasn't a big fan of the M2A3 Bradley at first, since I am mostly an armor reliant player, but I am slowly learning how to be both fragile and fearsome, at the same time!


Okay, just ignore this minor relapse and move along....


The only time I play this tier VIII armored fighting vehicle is during big reputation bonus events, such as the X5 that is going on right now. I see that previous causal play is starting to payoff.


I don't regret my original decision to pay full price when I purchased the tier VIII premium KTO Rosomak M1M Wataha. I have used the lessons I learned from playing the Bradley and applied them to this even more frail vehicle. One observation I will share with you now: I haven't come across anyone else playing a Wataha....


Something I don't quite understand from these four battles was the fact the non-premium vehicle earned more credits than the premium one? Strange indeed....


Turns out I played two previous battles in this vehicle category and just didn't remember it. Still, not bad and only going to get better moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment