Monday 3 December 2018

Failure To Communicate, Among Other Things


Since my return to Armored Warfare near the end of October, I have been suffering through a unresolved issue, namely the forums. I am not exactly sure why, but I have limited access to where I can post, let alone start new topics (which I can't) and have brought this problem to the attention of a few moderators, SilentStalker and of course, Customer Support. The saga of that story continues....


In the meantime, I have decided to clean out the previous content and relaunch my Twitter account, tying in to my Tanking Tales blog here, with the hopes of finding more folks who, despite the politics and drama, still enjoy playing Armored Warfare (and perhaps, other modern vehicle combat games) too. Debating on doing the same thing to my Instagram account as well.


In just a few hours, the 4th Day Holiday Gift Box will drop, so here's what I collected over the last two days. Not nearly as exciting as a premium vehicle, but I will add it to my already bloated cache.


In case you didn't know already, in Armored Warfare, the Branch of the Month for December is....Leopards!

I plan on, before the New Year and the end of the sale, to step out of my current tier VI Leopard 2AV and into the tier VII Leopard 2 (not really that much difference between the two).

No comments:

Post a Comment