Saturday 29 December 2018

Another Eight Is Not Enough


Oh look, another Leopard for me in Armored Warfare!


A short time ago, I managed to finally complete the journey through the tier VII M1A1 Abrams and while the next logical and progressive step would have been to purchase the M1A2, I took another route.

At the end of November, the Leopard series was announced as the Branch of the Month, namely for December and I wanted to take full advantage of this. So, now you know why I picked up the tier IX 2A6, the tier VIII 2A4 Evolution and very soon, I will showcase the tier VII Leopard 2.

I have always thought you can never have too many cats in the house and there is one more I am waiting for, if the price is right. In the meantime, join me for my disapointing first battle with the 2A4 Evo....

No comments:

Post a Comment