Thursday 27 December 2018

Out With The Old, Planning On The New


As 2018 comes to a close and 2019 starts up, I am going to use these final few days to clean up some leftover things in Armored Warfare and ready up for the New Year.


One thing that caught me off guard recently was the opportunity to fight with another Altay in battle. Not that I have been keeping an exact track of tier X premiums I have encountered, but by far, the Black Eagle has been the most common one I have seen. I have spotted few T-14 152's, along with sporadic sightings of a Type 99A2-140 and not a single Monster Sphinx.

As it goes for the Altay, I had instant "buyer's remorse" from spending the largest chunk of real world money in this game to date (that's not going to happen again in the near future), but the vehicle itself has proven itself to be practical (in a gaming sense), fun and very capable in battles.


The novelty of the tier V M551 Sheridan Hi-Tech had worn off rather quickly, since this has been the only vehicle I used to complete the Arabian Nights Light Tank achievement.

Unlike the Main Battle Tank or Armored Fighting Vehicle portions, where I had a few different vehicle I could choose from, the Sheridan (including the non-premium, progression version of the same thing) is all I had in the Light department and I wasn't really in the mood to grind out anything beyond that (or purchasing a premium vehicle).


One final battle....


....and completed, ready to move on to the next challenge.


As for Warlords of the Wasteland, I noticed I was really close to rolling Mission 4 into 5....


....just one okayish battle in my tier X Leopard 2AX....


....and viola, done.


All setup and ready to go (of course I am not going to stop, merely a snapshot of where I was at the time of this posting).


Aside from all of that, I have been quietly aligning my progress to make a major assault on acquiring many models of my favorite tank line, just part of my "Grand Plan" for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment