Sunday 9 December 2018

Long Road To Hades



When Battalion Contract Missions were finally launched in Armored Warfare, I was over the moon.

I knew these tasks would take a very long time to complete, but being in a "Two Man Clan" (currently me and my causal player son), the challenge to acquire just one of the offered vehicles was most definitely increased.


I fully agree with the idea of earning a tier IX premium vehicle shouldn't be an easy task.


However, I didn't count on there being an "alternate" way to help with the attempt to collect one.


Yikes, this is going to get very expensive, since one has to assemble one hundred parts to make a whole vehicle and those parts don't drop every time with every purchase.


Until such time I can put one together, I do have another Challenger 2 to play with, that didn't require as much dedication or credits to possess....

No comments:

Post a Comment