Tuesday 4 December 2018

Hi Tech Prize


The Prize Is Mine!


With news of the latest chapter in Armored Warfare story-mode, called Arabian Nights, literally right around the corner (baring any serious technical difficulties), I wasted no time to collect a very limited time vehicle.

Although the opportunity to earn the premium tier V M551 Sheridan Hi-Tech Light Tank has been around for a few months now, I just got mine today, after a fourteen day power-grind, of sorts. As you can see in the above picture, some of the requirements were borderline insanity in the asking.


Now, I am not saying I chained myself to a chair to get the task completed, but the time I did spend in my attempt was a roller-coaster of  both elation and frustration. However, like some other games I have played in the past, I was determined to get this premium asset and it paid off.


 The Hi-Tech Sheridan is pretty much the same vehicle as the progression version, save for a few changes, but does the playstyle I used in the one work in the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment