Friday 21 December 2018

Getting Things Done, Cough, Cough


In Armored Warfare, I noticed I was about to finally roll over 300,000 Damage, as required to progress to the next task in the Hades Mission. All it was going to take was just one more battle....


The downside, I have to wait a few hours to find out what's next on the "To Do" list.


Meanwhile, I had amassed enough BattleCoins to skip this PvP mission and procedd to the next step on my "Storm Trail."


Click, Click, Boom!


Seems to be an easy enough task?


So far, so good....


Yes, one can lose a PvE battle, contrary to popular belief.


Okay, made up for that minor blemish of the previous battle. 


I almost didn't catch this moment, which is a very handy thing to know if the smokescreen that is being put out is going to count for any accomplishments that a player is attempting. If one doesn't see the icon or the description underneath (as pictured above), the smokescreen didn't deliver the desired effect.


Despite not surviving the battle, I contributed enough to collect more of everything that will come in handy later....


So, I can scratch this one of the list....


....and bank up to skip the next one.


Here are the last four days of prizes from the Holiday Gift Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment