Wednesday 4 January 2017

Reaping what I sow


Coming in at number two on my informal "Top 5" list might be a bit of a surprise to anyone who has been following my adventures in Armored Warfare.

The reason why I have selected the premium tier VI BMPT Terminator is because it brings a very flexible change in playstyle to what I have gotten used to playing Main Battle Tanks, but doesn't sacrifice one key element that has saved me on many occasions playing my preferred class, armor.

When I speak of flexibility, I am referencing the Terminator's fairly quick acceleration, snappy hull and turret traverse, excellent traits for a more mobile playstyle. Add in the the ability to switch between cannons and missiles in a very short amount of time, helps to keep up the high damage potential against unsuspecting foes.

Despite having this vehicle a very short time, only purchasing it over the Christmas Holidays (including one for my son, so we can play together in the mid-tiers), I have been very impressed with the performance and payouts.



However, it wasn't only the sale that spurred me to acquire one. These vehicles have been a harassing bane to me, while playing the mid to higher tier PvE battles and one of my future plans was to get the dealer tree version, after I have completed my other goals. Getting whatever beats me for myself is a option I exercise when I can, if the opportunity becomes available. And with the upcoming changes to the limited time premium version, I saw the value in spending a few real world dollars.


With the announcement of the premium version moving up to tier VIII in update 0.19, I had a quick look at what the current version could transform into. Nothing more than a rough idea, based in the up-tiered ingame model, but no doubt, screenshots from the Public Test Server will be in internet circulation soon.

I might update this, once I can get my hands on them. 

To see what I just talked about, check out this video and see how I try to put my own words into action....


No comments:

Post a Comment