Sunday 8 January 2017

Off to China, in a virtual sense


It's been a short time since I last played my one and only battle in Final Fire, so I thought I would take another crack at it and prayed for a win this time (last time wasn't....good....nope....not good at all). The time was 8:21 pm Pacific Time and I loaded into the queue....


There are still quite a few things I have to get used to in this game, such as how bouncy the vehicles are, the shrink time on the reticle and knowing if I am using the armor effectively. Even with not understanding what is being said (or the ability to read the words on my screen), my experiences in other games of the same genre appear to be transferable, mostly.


Although there is still a language barrier that just can't be overcome at this juncture,


as near as I can guess, less than 18,000 more "White F's" for the Type 69?

No comments:

Post a Comment