Tuesday 17 January 2017

From Siberia to the Canadian Shield


Having reached my goal of acquiring the tier VIII T-90 Russian tank in Armored Warfare, I decided to halt any further progress down that line, until after update 0.19. With all the announced changes to the T-Series vehicles, I will sit and wait to see how the compensation adjustments are really implemented, before continuing on towards the T-90MS.




Instead, I have shifted my focus elsewhere. First, I am going to push up through the tier VIII Ariete, since I still have a long ways to go before I reach the next vehicle in that line, the tier IX Challenger 2. Although there will be some changes to the Shishkin line as well, they will occur below the level I have already reached and shouldn't affect my future progress.


Another line, er series, I want to revisit is the Leopards. Before my long break, quite a few months back now, I progressed as far as tier VI and just stopped. It was around that time I was playing with my friend, F50ACE, more and to help him out with his advancement through the Abrams line in Hard PvE engagements, I used the most durable and forgiving vehicle I had, the Challenger 1. I felt the Leopard not only couldn't keep up, but wouldn't contribute much to the battles, since it wasn't nearly "noob proof" as the Challenger turned out to be.


However, with very little changes planned for the my current and future tiers of the Leopards, it was time to go back to a vehicle I have a personal and real world connection.

Seems I have been away from them for far too long....

No comments:

Post a Comment