Monday 2 January 2017

Not the Four I really wanted....


Almost a year ago now, Armored Warfare released the very rare BWP-1M Puma, a Polish tier IV premium AFV, very similar to the same tiered tech tree BMP-1. I say rare now, because I hardy see one when I do queue up for a low tier battle.


I tried my very best to lay my hands on one of my very own, but it just never happened. I came up short on contests, a little too slow against others on streams, continuously slipping through my fingers. Even now, I still want it when I see that odd time in battle.


During this Christmas Holiday sales event, I decided to finally fill the void at tier IV with a premium vehicle I have had my eye on for quite some time. Although I came close to saving a lot of Gold by considering to purchase Sofie Wölfli's version of the the AMX-10P 90, I went with the MERC version, putting my name into the lottery to possibly win a entire premium vehicle collection.

Besides, having bought it's upper tiered brother (or even sister) AMX-10 RCR, I might as well reunite this French family. However, don't let it's small size fool you, just watch and see why it comes in at number 4 on my "Top 5" list....


No comments:

Post a Comment