Wednesday 11 January 2017

I reconsidered one of my next moves


For some reason, Chinese vehicles have gotten a bit of a bad rap in Armored Warfare. Some claim they are nothing more than a copy-paste clones of the Soviet/Russian lines (to a degree, I agree, but only for the earlier models), while others are just calling them trash. I am not about to start a fight and  say anybody is wrong, they are entitled to their opinion. For me, these vehicles are working out very well.


With the big changes coming up in the next update, I made the decision not to advance up the line and get the tier VII Type 90-II. However, I took another look at the compensation notes and I reconsidered. If I am interpreting things right, I should get the down-tiered Type 98 with renown status, after the Type 90--II too take it's own trip into a lower tier. So, not only did I reverse that original idea, based mostly on what I perceived to be a credit loss....


....I am rewarded with a partial refund for doing so. Nice huh? Not only that, with news of both the Type 99 and Type 99A coming in the very near future, it will be less of a grind to finish out the line from Zhang Feng.


Needless to say, I am throwing the dice and hoping I have read things right and took out an untested vehicle, manned by an untrained crew into it's first battle....


No comments:

Post a Comment