Saturday 14 January 2017

Ariete Assault


While I am slowly inching towards completing my journey through the Russian T-Series vehicles in Armored Warfare ( just about to cross over into the tier VIII T-90), there was another line I was progressing up. More on that in just a minute.


This weekend (and a couple of more before the end of this month) there is a half off Winter camouflage special going on. As noted in the Balance 2.0 article, especially with the details on compensation, I decided to take a bold risk and spend most of the 500 Gold I had saved up. Although I won't be making really big returns, the balance should be somewhat favorable (not counting a few login bonuses for extra gold) once the update comes to the live server.


The last time I played the tier VIII Ariete with any regularity was when I was platooning with my friend, F50ACE. Sadly, he seems to either have dropped off the planet or real life activities have kept him away from the game, indefinitely.

Although I have dusted it off and taken out into a few battles, using the Ariete solo feels....lonely....


No comments:

Post a Comment