Friday 6 January 2017

One down, one more to go


 With just how soon update 0.19 is coming to Armored Warfare being anybody's guess, I am wasting no time to accomplish two goals before that happens. Goal One is to complete the progress through and purchase the tier VIII T-90, before that line undergoes some fairly radical changes (already miss the Christmas garage).


Goal Two required a little less effort, finishing up the grind through the Typer-85IIM. Despite the bad rap given by some players, I am rather enjoying the Chinese MBT's and with recent news like this, looks like things are getting better in the near future.

However, it was the final battle in the 85IIM that had me....wondering about things like luck, fate and RNG (random numbers generator, a common programming algorithm in video games for when an action doesn't create an absolute outcome). Although I didn't capture the entire match from my usual live perspective, I have tried to recreate the experience using the saved replay and the last few minutes of captured footage in the closing stage.

Watch and see for yourself if some of those triggers for suspicions are present....

No comments:

Post a Comment