Monday 1 May 2017

The Dog gets Decent?


Players in Armored Warfare who won as a prize or bought the premium tier VI MBT-70 have a love/hate relationship with this vehicle.

Before Update 0.19, this particular asset suffered from a terribly long aim time and equally glacial reload period. Other shortcomings were inconsistent armor coverage and questionable accuracy. Through a careful selection of retrofits and crew skill choices (the MERC Edition gives a player an advantage of offering a top level crew, making those skill much easier to attain), a lot of these issues were mitigated rather well, but didn't fully cure the ailing patient.

However, not all was bad with this vehicle, it was quick to get around the area of operations and the turret almost turn-snapped in the desired viewing direction. Best of all, when the main cannon was fired and the shells did it their targets just right, the enemy on the receiving end didn't last very long.

Although I don't have the exact number in front of me right now, I know that my MBT-70 MERC is the most played premium vehicle from my garage and not only did I notice the changes immediately during this particular battle, I think they are good....


No comments:

Post a Comment