Tuesday 16 May 2017

I Am Thy Enemy


If there is one standout change in Armored Warfare that I have picked up on with Update 0.19, the enemy sure likes to use the AMX-10 RCR. Between that vehicle and the nearly invincible Abrams (frontally speaking), the easier going from days of old feel like they have come....and gone.

A while back, I used my tier VIII premium AMX with what I felt were mixed results, but I was playing under the habits ingrained from the pre-0.19 days too. Although this French Tank Destroyer has fallen a bit out of favor for me, due in part with the changes to the mechanics to it and the current version of the game, I decided to give it another go, inspired by the very bots that are my usual targets on just about every given map.

This time around, I tried a more cautious and less cavalier approach on Raiding Party....

No comments:

Post a Comment