Monday 15 May 2017

The Dog Bites Back


Although it was originally used as a sideline vehicle in Armored Warfare, the tier VIII C1 Ariete has proven to be a surprise favorite. Despite not enjoying the same levels of armor protection of the American Abrams line, nor the hard punch that comes from the Soviet/Russian T-Series, it has been able to hold it's own quite well in conflicts.

However, there are a few things I have noticed since Update 0.19 that make me very glad my adventures in this Italian offering are coming to a close soon.

The amount of damage this vehicle is taking in PvE Hard battles is not on a level shared with other same tiered assets I have used, broken modules can always be counted on to happen and loader injuries pushes up reload times well beyond the glacial times set by the MBT-70.

Part of the issue is the vehicle, the other part lays with the fact enemy bots are, in my opinion, aggressively "over-programed." Even through the use of more conservative and cautious tactics, the Ariete is suffering (at least, by my hands), as can be seen in this recent battle on Watchdog....

No comments:

Post a Comment