Wednesday 10 May 2017

A few progress updates


A few contest and ingame updates from Armored Warfare that have happened, thus far.

First, my choice to go with Hajduk Militia appears to be paying off. Although I won't even come close to qualifying for a "Green" premium T-72B3 for being in the Top 50, I should collect on the decals (for having over the 40 required battles) and large package of Premium Time. Not bad, if I do say so myself.


Next, a little more Gold to add to the bank. With the daily login bonus and the refunds from the Compensation package, after the switch from 0.18 to 0.19, my nest egg for any future purchases is growing, slowly.


Then, to end things off with a decent, but not too spectacular battle in the tier VIII C1 Ariete. Although far from what I would considered a great game, I surprised myself with the results, despite the use of a band-aid to make it happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment