Saturday 20 May 2017

Line of Succession


The tier VIII C1 Ariete has become such a fixture in my Armored Warfare garage, it's going feel very different not seeing or using it on a regular basis anymore. One of the nice features about this game is that I don't have to sell old assets to make room for new ones, so despite moving up in the tiers, I will let my Italian performer sit in storage, until needed for another necessary, future task.


With advancing into the two final tiers of a line, a player isn't restricted with their choices on what to get next. As you can see from the graphic above, I could have taken a short cut and completed my original, main goal of parking a tier IX T-90MS in my garage (along with three other options).


Instead, I have made the decision to continue on with the line and purchased the Challenger 2. Part of the reason was being a stickler for "continuity," another is for a sense of completion, since I have spent more time in the Ariete than I had originally planned.

Don't get me wrong, the Ariete is/was a fantastic vehicle, giving me my first, real taste of the intensity of the higher tiers (only shared with the Challenger 1/Wolf Edition) and served me well.

But, progress called, I answered it and I couldn't wait to try it out....


.... and despite what some would have you believe, I think Armored Warfare is still going to be around, long after I finish my long journey for the T-90MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment