Friday 5 May 2017

Blemishing the Bradley


Unlike the previous "Showdown" events, it would seem this time, you might finally be able to earn faction decals. Armored Warfare announced the requirements here and hopefully, it goes off without a hitch.


Contrary to popular belief, a virtual life can be just as unpredictable and perilous as the real experience. The are very few folks on this planet who not only win ever game they ever play, but survive it without any life extension aids. It doesn't matter the genre, circumstances or reasons/excuses, death and defeat comes to everyone.

I say this in light of most of the videos I post about Armored Warfare are happy tales where I am usually on the winning team and most times I live. However, this first game in the uptiered Bradley IFV was a bit of a wake up call for me.

A moment where I let my guard down, thinking it was going to be another "walk in the park" PvE match....

No comments:

Post a Comment