Tuesday 2 May 2017

Another look at Final Fire


It had been months since I last played Final Fire, so I decided to see what has changed from when I was there last. First off, a rather large update, no doubt to introduce new ingame models and clean up some older ones. Perhaps, a new map or two?


The old Arctic camouflage Leopard 2 loading screen is gone, now replaced with something a little more familiar to the Chinese playerbase. Fantastic detail in this picture, but I wonder if this translates to any visual updates in the game itself?


In all of my button clicking (ingame inboxes with daily login bonuses and other rewards), I seemed to have acquired a Type 88B (or is it a ZTZ88B, some might say there really isn't any difference between the two). Not sure if it's a rental or permanent keeper, so I queued up for a battle....


....after a short wait, I realized that it was just after 2:00 pm Pacific Time and nobody would be on the Chinese servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment