Sunday 30 April 2017

Seaside Sortie


Another vehicle in Armored Warfare I am trying to tie up some loose threads on is the tier VIII C1 Ariete. In the pre-0.19 days, it had been a solid, high tier performer for me and to ignore it in this new era would be....unkind.

There has been discussion about the Ariete being pulled from it's current slot between the Challenger 1 and the Challenger 2, replaced by the Vickers Mk.7/2 and completing a British line to teir X. The Ariete could be moved to a different position, such as an offside progression vehicle or to another line although. Time will tell were this Italian Stallion finally winds up at.

Once again, I queued up for a PvE battle and just happened to notice Watch Dog, another new map I haven't had the chance to explore. Well, I quickly fixed that....

No comments:

Post a Comment