Sunday 21 May 2017

Frost Bitten


Eager to play my latest acquisition again in Armored Warfare, I queued up with the Challenger 2 and was rudely disappointed.

First off, this vehicle doesn't have any upgrades unlocked or installed, still factory fresh, more or less. Although I could have used some banked Global Reputation to correct this issue, I made the choice to try and progress through natural gameplay, something I might reconsider. Another serious disadvantage is the untrained crew, except for the top level commander. Being used to the opposite end of the skill spectrum, I am still coming to terms with actions being carried out rather slowly.

However, that only covers myself, not the teams I am placed with. Now, before you think I am going to start blaming others for my performance or make excuses for....whatever, I'm not. But, teamplay can have a cascading effect with everyone involved if players are not working towards common goals, helping out those facing multiple opponents or attempting to complete a difficult task on their own.

Take a look at this and see what I am talking about....

No comments:

Post a Comment