Friday 2 June 2017

What color are my glasses?


One thing I noticed almost immediately with Update 2.0 for Armored Warfare, the visuals are off.

The most obvious example of this can be seen in the changes to the garage, but I picked up on it very quickly in battles. The best way I can describe this is watch a classic cartoon from many years ago, like Mickey Mouse, Bullwinkle, Pink Panther, etc, then watch a more modern incarnation/remake. 

The same, yet different.

I just can't put my finger on the changes, is it the lighting effects, the detail changes, rendering speed or a combination of subtleties from all the above and/or other things I haven't listed. Perhaps, you can spot the differences on your own. Here is a battle, pre-2.0 of my IS-7 on Anvil this last April....


 ....and a post 2.0 battle with my Terminator Reaper from today....


At any rate, another thing to get used to, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment