Monday 26 June 2017

Broken Scythe


I am not usually the negative type, but I do believe I have just experienced a culmination of everything currently wrong with Armored Warfare, in one battle.

Since my.com dismissed Obsidian Entertainment and released their revised vision of the game through the subsequent updates and patches, the game has certainly changed. And for some, not necessarily for the better.

Granted, they have added a few new vehicles, switched up the dealer lines a little and produced a few new maps, which can freshen up the situation a touch. But, the tradeoff has been some major changes that some see as being completely unwanted. I am starting to agree.

Take the Terminator Reaper, for example. First released as a tier VI premium Armored Fighting Vehicle, now it's a tier VIII Tank Destroyer. Those who saw the value of buying it then are enjoying it now. Well, some are.

The Terminator Reaper is suffering from the massive overhaul performed on the ballistic values affecting it's auto-cannon, among other things. Posters on the forums claim this and more was needed to "balance" this over-powered vehicle. I don't agree and I am not about to list of my reasons to counter their statements.

Instead, I will just post this video, letting this experience explain it all, to those who know what to look for....

No comments:

Post a Comment