Sunday 25 June 2017

Progress Punisher


I still have a long ways to go before I reach my original goal of parking a T-90MS in my Armored Warfare garage.

Part of the reason for this is I have been attempting to play it out in PvE mode, which nets much lower returns from battles. I have queued up for PvP sorties recently, which turned into nothing more than a very long wait for nothing, except for the timer surpassing previous benchmarks of idledom.

While others make their claims that PvE is "easy mode," sometimes I agree, other times, they have no idea what they are talking about. This battle, despite being on Medium, was starting to feel a little too close for comfort, with the artificial opponents making exceptional use of their pinpoint, nearly never miss aim. I have played on and created videos from my adventures on Hard, where the bot hordes over power us poor human players by their sheer numbers, concentrated firepower and variable skill levels.

I have seen, over and over, the case the true game lies with PvP, only human on human combat matters, period. Other than much higher rewards dueling enemy humans on a win, I am not about to argue against their opinions on which mode is better. However, more out of circumstance than design, I do know which one has the most players and the shortest wait time when I load up for a battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment