Friday 30 June 2017

The Dragon Scales in My Favor


A recent trend that is starting to become an annoying habit for me in Armored Warfare is dying or the more frequent use of repair kits.

To me, a truly satisfying PvE battle is where everyone lives, all the secondaries are completed and I don't have to touch a single consumable to make it through to the end. However, with artificial opponents severely punishing minor to major gameplay mistakes through a much improved aim and a steady barrage of missiles, players drop like flies, including me. In the pre-2.0 days, this was almost a non-existent issue, but now, the stubbornly accepted norm.

I do realize that some of my own errors in judgement/overconfidence are the cause of my own untimely demise, but one can't ignore the game has changed a lot over this last while and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Still, I was given a rare treat in this particular sortie, where it felt like the hands of time were rolled back to something that felt like a pre-2.0 situation....

....especially given the fact it was in the tier VII Chinese Type 98....

No comments:

Post a Comment