Monday 5 June 2017

Low Rung Warrior


One line in Armored Warfare I never really bothered with is the Abrams. Since I am not an American nor never served in that country's Armed Forces, I don't have any patriotic connection to the machine and have never heard about any great battles it has been in (I watched the news broadcasts from the first Gulf War when I was much younger, containing snippets of a few in action).

To me, it was another series of tanks in the game that I was planning on getting around to playing, eventually.

However, with the somewhat tempting rewards through restrictive play requirements for the first installment of the Storyline Campaign, I figured now was as good a time as any to make some serious progress through this line, starting with the M1. Although I dabbled with the Abrams before in the pre-Update 2.0 days, it has certainly changed from what I considered to be a "unremarkable" vehicle into something a lot more durable and deadly....

No comments:

Post a Comment