Monday 19 June 2017

The Chief has been compromised!


Without taking a serious look at my ingame statistics, I would confidently guess the premium tier V Chieftain Mk. VI Leader is my most played vehicle in Armored Warfare. Without a long and lengthy rehash of the whole history of how I got one and some of my adventures with it along the way, I can safely say there is something terribly wrong with it now.

If a person were to search the forums for comments on the Chieftain line, one would come across a lot of negative posts and responses. Right up until today, I would have just quietly laughed to myself and played on, collecting decent credit and reputation returns for it's tier. However, I am starting to see what they were talking about and sadly, have to agree with their previous and current findings.

This is the Chieftain, pretty much unchanged from when I first got it, right up until Update 0.19....


I first noticed the changes here....

 

Now, it has become this....

No comments:

Post a Comment