Friday 16 June 2017

Now, I have you both! - Part 1


For a limited time in Armored Warfare, three bundles packages are available for serious collectors or players who just missed out on acquiring these special vehicles the first time around.

As you can see from the picture above, I went with the cheapest of the offers, simply because it contained the two assets I really wanted. One of them I have been waiting for a very, very long time now.

I had this original plan of saving up all my Gold, adding more to the amount through the Daily Login and cashing in on a later Christmas/New Year's sale, a new stablemate for my tier VII premium Challenger 1 Wolf.

However, since the changes with Update 0.19, my tier V Chieftain Mk. VI Leader has been rather lonely. With the former tier V Chinese WZ-1224 being moved out and up to tier VI, I decided to now fill that vacancy by purchasing the rebalanced and redesignated ICE Edition T-72AV premium MBT, a vehicle I have been waiting for the opportunity to finally get....

No comments:

Post a Comment