Saturday 17 June 2017

Now, I have you both! - Part 2


Just a friendly reminder, you have a limited time in Armored Warfare to pick up one or two of the  three offered bundle packages, containing hard to get special vehicles.

I have been waiting to get my hands on this quite rare tier IV premium BWP-1M Puma premium Armored Fighting Vehicle ever since I first heard about it. First, there was the whole "code frenzy" of players trying to get one. Then, came the original release information for NA/EU here https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-bwp-1m-puma and be sure to check out the initial discussion surrounding when and how this vehicle was to come https://aw.my.com/en/forum/showthread.php?62699-Introducing-the-BWP-1M-Puma

Despite the controversial way this vehicle made it into some players hands (codes were even sold on European versions of Ebay, for well above a fair market value), it seems the wait has paid off (literally) and I finally acquired one of my own. I have this feeling others have been waiting for this vehicle to make an appearance for purchase too. Question is, was it worth it?


No comments:

Post a Comment