Wednesday 28 June 2017

Out of it's Element


Now that would be a real T-72 ICE!

Today marks another update in Armored Warfare, but an incremental one. Read those details here. Coming in around 500ish megabytes, it will take a while for those on a slower connection. For me, about a half an hour (unusual morning slowdown on my end). Installation went fairly quickly, a noticeable difference over the last update of this type.

And with any other update day I have experienced, some folks are a little slow to download the latest version (school, work, aliens, etc). So I wasn't to overly surprised to find the upper tiers were lacking any serious population, but the mid tiers were most definitely occupied.

Why not try out the new changes with the sturdiest mid-tier premium I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment