Monday 16 December 2019

Winter Warrior, OF-40 ICE


I highly doubt there will be a gift vehicle from this year's Winter Calendar in Armored Warfare.

The reasoning behind this thought appears to be pretty obvious to me, the ongoing Battle Path to earn American themed machines. However, with fourteen more days to go (at the time of this posting) left in this year's Winter Calendar, there still could be a wheeled or tracked surprise (a permanent one, not another rental).

And if that happens, I will say I was wrong.

In the meantime, I have gone ahead with a half retrospective, half showcase of the collectables from the 2018 Winter Calendar, starting with the tier IV OF-40. For the looking back part, have a peek at what I wrote when I first got this particular vehicle, then see how it stands up now....

No comments:

Post a Comment