Tuesday 24 December 2019

Tis The Season, Again


Well, running around the Christmas Village has returned to Armored Warfare.

I am going to sit this one out, but here's how it went down for me last year. If you interested, take a look at the details here.


The final T-14-152 Crates from the Winter Calendar came in for me today, there had been some kinda of technical issue with distributing them. And before you ask, no, I didn't get one and the parts I manage to put together is around the quarter mark needed for a full machine.


I am still slogging it out with the Caliber Mission.


I knew that Sheridan would finally come in handy! With it's monstrous cannon and HEAT shells that wreak havoc in the mid tiers, yeah....


The "Top Cat" loaded with HEAT also is paying off, the only serious problem is competing with other players for damage.


The Challenger 2 ATDU doesn't have a HEAT option (and the low penetration values on both the PISH and HESH made the decision for me), so I rely solely on the Improved APFSDS to get the job done.


Russian HEAT for the T-90MS is another reliable choice.


A disappointment from the tier IX Leopard 2A6. The HEAT rounds don't always penetrate to their maximum values, nor damage output, so I might just put this cat back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment