Monday 30 December 2019

Net Experience


For this one mission in Armored Warfare, called Net Experience, I had to use tier VI-VII Armored Fighting Vehicles and collect 10,000 base experience. That meant, no bonuses, just the straight total.


Early on, I tried out the tier VI FV721 Fox, a vehicle that has yet to win me over in terms of performance and results. A short round burst 30mm L14A3 APFSDS shells from it's main gun is rather disappointing for damage, while the MILAN 1 ATGM fired for it's twin missile tubes offer up a better option to deliver the hurt to the enemies. 


After subjecting myself to the frustrating Fox, I switched over to the tier VI BMD-4.


Although it has a few choice of armament and ammunition, I stuck with the autocannon, firing 30mm 3UBR6 APBC shells and 3UBK10-3 ATGM as the secondary weapons. 


The BMD-4 had the feel of  a tier VIII Terminator in terms of firepower performance, sporting much better speed and maneuverability, but with almost no negligible armor.

Now, just waiting on the next Net Experience mission....

No comments:

Post a Comment