Saturday 21 December 2019

Dishin' The Heat


The plan was simple enough, play higher tiered machines and close out this portion of the mission in Armored Warfare.


I wasn't too overly surprised about the performance numbers from my tier X Leopard 2AX, the HEAT rounds were reliable in both the penetration and damage departments.


The tier X Altay was a bit of a struggle at first, but delivered from the middle to the end.


The tier IX Leopard 2A6 showed lackluster totals, mostly because the HEAT ammunition hasn't been upgraded from stock. 


Nevertheless, it secured this result for me.


I stepped down further to the tier VIII Abrams M1A2, since I am trying to progress through that machine and figured I would pull "double duty" for this occasion.


I honestly thought the tier VIII Type 96B Red Dragon would have cleaned up this adventure....


....alas, the tier VII Abrams M1A1 Storm would get that honor.


For some reason, I had this thought it was going to take longer than it did to get through this mission, but I guess I thought wrong.


I don't think this is even worth trying....


....time to fast-track to the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment