Tuesday 17 December 2019

Winter Warrior, Object 430 ICE


My next adventure in Armored Warfare was to follow on the treadpath of the tier IV OF-40 ICE, with the next logical choice was the same tiered Object 430 ICE.

However, there was one thing against me before I even got started, namely the fact this Soviet machine used to reside at tier III when I acquired it, now it sits at tier IV and I haven't used it much since the change.

Also, I didn't play on the map I was hoping to (I always get Rolling Thunder, the map used for this and the OF-40 battle and Dire Wolf, sharing a lot of the same elements, but with touches of snow and different objectives) and once I realized this, I changed up my playstyle and strategies from the previous battle from the day before.

Nevertheless, a very disappointing sortie....

No comments:

Post a Comment