Thursday 12 December 2019

Calendar, Sale And Progress


So, a premium vehicle finally comes to Armored Warfare's Winter Calendar!

The catch is it's only a 3 Day rental. I also noticed there is either a delay in collecting the prize (or in my case, compensation for already owning it), or I just don't get it (for the same reason). Also, no point making a new video about this machine, but here's one made less than two weeks ago (at the time of this posting)....

 
Now, after seeing that and you are still interested in picking up a permanent Challenger 1 Wolf (or another Wolf Edition vehicle) for your garage, check out the details here.


For the Battle Path portion of things, I got a good start on the Challenge portion....


....and now have graduated on to a second tier of the same Fort Know mission.


 Firestarter was the Mission I selected for this Battle Path.


Out of the three vehicle choices, I already had a tier VI MBT-70 Merc so I didn't want another "plain Jane" version. That left two machines to pick from and since I value armor for more forgiving gameplay, the RDF/LT won out.


The objective looked downright impossible to pull off and was fully prepared to come back to it, if I had Battle Coins left over from my attempt to complete my main Rank 50 goal.


Lady Luck decided something else for me tonight (at the time of this posting).


On to the next objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment