Wednesday 25 December 2019

Tis The Season, Again Part 2


If you have been checking on the Winter Calendar for Armored Warfare (the website link has....technical issues) and noticed things were working as planned, that's okay, the items just might take a little longer to appear than expected.

Pictured above is the "Advent" camouflage the was given out for Christmas Eve and Day (until it rolls into the next item).


My goal for today was to break over 50,000 Battle Coins, an attempt to lessen the struggle towards the 70,000 needed to get to Rank 30 (okay, that made more sense in my head than reading it right now).


Once again, I activated another Battle Coin Booster and rolled out in my tier VIII Abrams M1A2.


 Not a good way to start the day....


....and the streak continued. 


Finally broke it here.


A collecting I went....


....and went....


....until the time ran out.


In the allotted two hours, I just barely surpassed the goal I set, despite the "bad vibe" start.

No comments:

Post a Comment