Friday 20 December 2019

A Boost In Numbers


Now that I am home for the Holidays, I figured I would try a serious crack at collecting on some mission progress and Battle Coins in Armored Warfare. Before I get started on that, here's a link for specials that are going on. Also, an important news update can be found here.


Here was my opening balance of Battle Coins, the vehicle I was going to use (for the first part) and the means to speed things up a bit.


If previous experience has taught me anything, campaigns are a good way to collect the most out of the game and American Dream was not going to be any exception. So, I loaded HEAT round into my tier VIII Abrams M1A2 and picked up where I left off.


I knew collecting the Gold Crate was only a matter of playing out the battle, but moving on to the next phase of the Fort Knox bonus was a bit unexpected.


Completing the Heat King requirement was a pleasant surprise. However, with two teammates disconnected in the final phase of the battle and my Abrams pushed beyond it's limits at resisting the incoming damage, I had this feeling I was going to pull this achievement off.


Number 4 down....


....and off to Number 5.


A disappointing team helped me collect these results.


This level offered so much to shoot at, with the only limitations being time and ammunition.


There were a few other battles along the way, but with bathroom breaks, I ended this short marathon here.


Over the course of two hours, I netted in close to 5,000 Battle Coins. Factoring in I need a total of 70,000 to park the tier VIII Griffin 120mm Light Tank in my garage, I still have a long ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment