Tuesday 10 December 2019

Marching With Sergeant York


The Last Patriot Battle Path in Armored Warfare is underway!

Pictured above is everything that can be earned (minus BattleCoins, Gold and Credits) over the next 92 days, should you choose to get in on the action. Here's how, with all the details you need to know.


Before I continue with The Last Patriot, here is a look at what I have collected from the Winter Calendar Event (I did indeed get the first day rewards, no clue about why). Nothing too special, thus far....


This is the screen a player will see before starting the campaign.


Of course, I had my early, discounted  "Buy In" on stand-by and now was the time to activate it.


From 42,500 Coins to the total you see above, put the first premium vehicle in my garage, the tier V XM247 Sergeant York, a machine I didn't have very high expectations for. Wow, I was so wrong....



Lastly, I loaded up the tier IX M8-120 Thunderbolt II Light Tank to start the ball rolling on collecting some bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment